Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A lovely surprise

I have a lovely surprise this morning when my colleague told me that I have flowers at the reception at my work place. "Flowers?" I was thinking, because Keith is in Jakarta for work this week. Apparently, he organised for this to be sent before he left. It was a very pleasant surprise, because I was feeling blue last night, so it came just at the right time. I feel grateful to him and God because the timing couldn't be better for putting a smile on my face.

There are purple lisianthus, light green baby roses, yellow lillies, bright yellow tulips and Australian native plants in there, I think.
I put the flowers on a beige coach when I took this photo. It happened that it serves as a good contrast for the flowers.

It turned out that the light green roses are actually baby purple roses when it opens up. What a lovely surprise again! It's really nice to see the flowers blossoming day by day. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: