Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Causeway, Perth


I have not taken any landscape photos for a while now. I guess I haven't been motivated enough. But I'm glad that I brought my camera with me when I went out to do my grocery shopping on Wednesday night (the day after Boxing Day 2006). The sunset casted a warm reddish glow in the sky after I came out from the shopping centre. Initially, I was planning to go to Tomato Lake and I was praying that the sun will not set too fast. But by the time I reached there, it was too dark there already, hence, I went to Burswood Park instead. I took a few shots of Perth city skyline. When I decided to change my angle, I saw this part of the sky that still had the brilliant colour from sunset. This picture is a result of some colour adjustment in Photoshop and cropping. I am very happy with how it turned out. Hope you like it too. Posted by Picasa

No comments: